Access your medical information …ANYTIME…ANYWHERE by creating a Personal Health record online through our Patient Portal powered by:
What is a Personal Health Record (PHR)?
A personal health record allows you to have more access to your own medical information by giving YOU access to Medical Records from participating providers including:
- Lab results
- Recent hospital discharge summaries
- Other medical records
- The ability to mark information as private if you do not want to share it with multiple providers
- A place to keep track of medications, allergies and medical history. You should review and maintain an accurate medication listing in the PHR.
- A way to compare your records with your provider’s records to ensure that you both have the most up-to-date information
- Request an appointment or medication refill
- Send non-urgent requests and questions to your doctor
Is my privacy protected?
RelayHealth employs technology that is similar to the technology used by the banking industry to protect your privacy. YOU decide what information to share by marking information as private.
Ready to get started?
Register yourself by going to https://communicator.syntellis.com/welcome.aspx When prompted, link your doctor here at LPA as one of your providers.
For support questions, please call: 1.800.851.5043 Option 1